Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me, being a Chemical Engineer, whether Indian Oil Corporation is worth to Join as a fresher ??

I have come to know that even though it offers package around 5.65 lac per annum but you merely get 20K per month and posted in the most secluded part of India.


please help......and tell me other good organisations to start my career.Can anyone tell me, being a Chemical Engineer, whether Indian Oil Corporation is worth to Join as a fresher ??
You get the details of the package before hand. It is not wrong to ask for the same before joining. It has become a practise to show high salary package but turn out to be useless as they calculate in terms of the cost to the company. For a fresher, if you get a chance to join there but see the prospects. If there is any bond, think before you leap. Otherwise you do not ask individuals, you try yourself only. You may be misled by others also.





Being a public sector, I hope, it is okay.Can anyone tell me, being a Chemical Engineer, whether Indian Oil Corporation is worth to Join as a fresher ??
Indian Oil Corporation is quite good for a fresher. work for them, if they employ you, gather sufficient experience and then look for a better and higher paying job
I think this job is perfect for u...





As u r FRESHER,


still u r getting job in INDIAN OIL CORPORATION...


That's good...





and if u r worry about the place where u r placed,


it is necessary..





as u r Chemical engineer,


Chemical industries r always in URBAN area not in RURAL..





And


according to me,


DO THAT...





after 1-2 year experience,


split it out...
  • paper mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment