Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have been offered a job in Ste Ascon oil Benin in Mechanical Engineer. How can I check its authenticity ?

One day I got an email from some who asked me to send my resume for a good job in Benin. I did so. Then, I got a questionaire to send replies. I again did so. Next day I was informed that I have been offered a job in an oil company (Ste Ascon oil) AND ASKED ME TO SEND $ 1450 FOR PROCESSING FEE RELATING TO WORK / VISA PERMIT. Is it correct ? Can some one reply.I have been offered a job in Ste Ascon oil Benin in Mechanical Engineer. How can I check its authenticity ?
It's a scam. there have been many questions here at Yahoo on similar emails. It's just another way to get you to send money. There is no job, there never was. When a company is willing to pay you a huge salary, but somehow won't pay for the visa fees, clearly it's a scam.I have been offered a job in Ste Ascon oil Benin in Mechanical Engineer. How can I check its authenticity ?
hi to veryone i got also a job offer by same company. Michelle Merenski 562 River Road Cos Cob 06807 CT UNITED STATES milandolukeman@yahoo.com +1.7185638467 is playing and is sending in the name of Ste Ascon oil Benin job offers to person! i hope this will help to stop this person. Report Abuse

you know it is a scam you never applied for the job I ask myself is it any wonder we get scams like this if ppl are so gullible to think the information is in fact kosher. if ppl stpped replying and even worse falling such obvious scams we will all continue to recieve them every one of these so called offers of a job are a load of bollocks and as such should be scratched
If you did not apply, and if they want money, it is a scam
I am a senior staff in Ascon Oil Company Limited. Ascon Oil is located in Nigeria, with Head office in Lagos and branch offices in various states in Nigeria. If this person who is demanding money from you is talking about Ascon Oil Company Limited in Nigeria, that person is fake and he is not a representative of our company. Job are only offered through our Human Resources Department (H R) or contracted to another HR company by them. So please ignore this person, because Ascon Oil will not request for money from anybody before giving you a job. I got this information through Google alert and we get a lot of fake and strange things like this all the time. Be careful with your money.
Sounds a little fishy to me. Most companies would pay the money themselves if they wanted to hire a foreigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment