Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oil field engineer responsibilities?

I was wondering what kind of work I would be doing working as an oil field services engineer for a company like Schlumberger? I am really looking for a job where I will be able to work with a tight knit team to diagnose problems and create countermeasures while using my technical skills to acheive these. I wouldn't mind the crazy hours or physical demands as long as the work is interesting to me. I am about to earn my BSE in Mechanical Engineering.





Thanks!Oil field engineer responsibilities?
You would be doing highly repetitive work with little chance to do what you have described. You would have a better chance working for an oil company and even then you might not find what you have described.





I have seen very few tight knit teams in the real world of engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment