Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am an oil engineer but i can't find a good job in Iran . is there any one that he can help me?

An Oil Engineer in an oil rich country and you can't find a job, or you feel the pay is not right... There are tons of jobs, especially now since the threat of war most expatriates are leaving, you have almost cornered the market.





Go to www.rigzone.com they have e-mailed me jobs in the last week for Iran.I am an oil engineer but i can't find a good job in Iran . is there any one that he can help me?
Hi. Send me your resume and I'll see what I can do. Regards, Dr. Maltass ceo@poetrybox.comI am an oil engineer but i can't find a good job in Iran . is there any one that he can help me?
Move to Ontario Canada where they are having a boom in extracting oil from shale. Maybe they could use you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment