Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What kind of job can I get in a Houston oil company with 2 years Schlumberger Field Engineer Wireline/D&M exp.

I worked one year as Wireline Field Engineer and 1 year as D%26amp;M Field Engineer, and I am thinking of an office job in Houston that pays pretty well (above 75K).What kind of job can I get in a Houston oil company with 2 years Schlumberger Field Engineer Wireline/D%26amp;M exp.
Maybe the oil industry is paying that kind of money to office people but two years exp doesn't wow me but I'm not up on that industry.





I'd hit Halliburton, Oceaneering, and Mustang Engineering.





They all have websites and would be a place to start.What kind of job can I get in a Houston oil company with 2 years Schlumberger Field Engineer Wireline/D%26amp;M exp.
www.workintexas.com


Click on ';Register As Job Seeker'; and fill in all personal info such as education level,desired work,desired pay,past job history. Please include a small sentence or two describing your duties on each job you've ever had.


Please include contact info such as home address,email,and phone number(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment