Monday, July 26, 2010

Can i study oil and gas engineering in usa asmy post graduation eventhough i have done mechanical as Ug?

Hello sir,


Iam vivek from India.Iam doing mechanical engineering as my under graduation .iam in my third year and I have one year to complete the course. Iam very much interested in doing petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering as my post graduation .I first want to know whether I could do petroleum engineering or oil and gas engineering as my post graduation even though I have done my undergraduate as mechanical engineering.What are the steps to be taken to get into your institution? I have no relatives living over there, so it would be kind enough if u provide me all information regarding the cost of the course , whether scholarship be available , if I would get part time jobs over there to seek my needs and for my studies etc. what score I have to get in the Gre , toefl, ielts. Iam eagerly waiting for your reply .








Thank youCan i study oil and gas engineering in usa asmy post graduation eventhough i have done mechanical as Ug?
Yes, US educational system doesn't care about previous education experiences as long as you fulfill the credit requirements, i.e. have enough qualifying courses to start you on the graduate school path.

No comments:

Post a Comment