Friday, July 23, 2010

89 s10 2.5 iron duke oil pressure sensor location on engine?

I HAVE A 89 S10 WITH THE 2.5L WHERE IS THE OIL PRESSURE SENDING UNIT SCREWED INTO AT? I AM TRYING TO LOCATE SO I CAN RUN AN AFTERMARKET MECHANICAL OIL PRESSURE GAUGE.. THIS IS POSSIBLE I HOPE, BECAUSE I DONT TRUST THE IDIOT LIGHTS .. I HAVE ALREADY RAN THE TEMP SENS GAUGE AND VOLTMETER GAUGE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO SCREW IN THE OIL PRESSURE LINE INTO THE BLOCK?89 s10 2.5 iron duke oil pressure sensor location on engine?
Look near the oil filter it should be their that's where they used to put it on older GM engines. You should also look into doing some internal modes these engines can make big horse power and actually sound really good to.89 s10 2.5 iron duke oil pressure sensor location on engine?
The sensor is located by the oil pump. You have to take the oil pan off to locate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment